Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I keep losing my bottom bottles and having to start over from zero bottles. Due to game freezing, if I choose to not pay to finish one, I used to just lose one bottle per time, but now it’s taking all of them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
My team reached it 800+ point reward and it told me just as I was getting out of the game. I did not click to claim the reward since I was exiting and planned to claim when I returned. However, when I returned, my reward was gone! Please give it back to me as I earned it and I can't afford the cost to buy it myself.
Welcome to Soda Community @aernst321
I can imagine you are upset. There are several Rainbow streaks and the Game Studio sometimes changes certain features for certain groups of players to have a different game experience. We don't have any influence on it, sorry.
I myself have seen 4 different Rainbow streaks (e.g. consisting of 10 bottles) and almost always I lost my entire streak if I failed the level.
Regarding game freezing, please visit the Help Center articles (choose your device):
➡️ Why is my game crashing Android
➡️ Why is my game crashing Apple ➡️ Why is my game crashing Windows
➡️ Why is my game crashing Amazon
Let me know if you need more help