Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have been on 4092 for a long time. Why do you make such a difficult, impossible track? It's a game, it's to enjoy it, to have a sense of achievement. I play less and less time, I'll probably stop.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
King makes the levels impossible to pass without you spending money on the game or watching 3000 Temu ads. If you try 30000 times you see that you suddenly pass the level with first attempt. This is not a game but complete hoax.
Hi @Csakvaria warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry that you've been stuck at level 4092 for a long time. In fact, some levels can be very challenging.
Please watch the video for a possible solution and how to create your strategy.
Have a nice day. 💦