Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I don't want the $34.00 year offers. Give me the option to choose something that may only last a few hours, not 24. At an affordable price.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Kathleen_Warner warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
You mean the offers when you've collected 8 tickets for completing hard or super hard levels? The offers can vary from country to country and often vary. You may also want to know that if you've bought a cheap deal before, it won't be offered for the same price again. Do you have the chewing gum machine? There you can buy very cheap offers, such as time boosters for 2 hours. However, I would never buy anything. I just have patience until I have a fortune board and can solve levels. Sometimes I also use boosters that I win from the team event "Bake a Cake" or from Batula's Wonderballs.
Have a nice day. 💦
Conecta facebook