Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
the damn boat ad gets stuck and you lose your rewards. Please get rid of this ad, I hate it
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @MytGremma warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that a certain ad gets stuck and you don't get your rewards as a result. Please report it to support directly from within the game. Use Settings (the gear), then Privacy and Terms. The first submenu is "How do I report an ad in my game?". Please read the reporting guidelines and follow the instructions for reporting a report. Thank you for joining the community.
Have a nice day. 💦