Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I'm so thankful for all of God's blessings towards the military daughter named Enia Alise Arbogast Edman the first who has a kindle fire with all of nice games to play with all my future children.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @EArbogast warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm not sure I understand your question correctly. If you want to know how many levels there are in Candy Crush Soda Saga, you can find the information here:
Have a nice day. 💦