Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I Need more lives. This is my first time playing.IGuess I ran out of lives. How can I earn lives. I cannot purchase any
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Versacequeen warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga.
I'm sorry to hear that you've run out of lives. Candy Crush Soda Saga gives you plenty of opportunities to earn lives. You can ask your team, you will get 30 minutes of infinite life if you have played at least 7 days in a row. You can also ask your friends (click on the life icon and request some. If you're brand new to the game and don't have a team or a lot of friends, don't worry. Lives grow back automatically, you just have to wait a while.
Have a nice day. 💦