Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
anyone else not getting their prizes for the podium streak 3 winners badges from the weekly contest ? It’s happened twice in a row now, I emailed support who told me they couldn’t do anything about it. Very annoyed right now
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Me too. This is the 2nd time. Not worth playing if you can't get rewards for your efforts. 😫
I think I will start doing the same thing !
Me Too! Twice! I’m so @#&$ annoyed that I stopped playing new levels for a week now. I’m only playing old levels for 4inrow and rewards pass 😅