Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Every day I have to sign in again, and yes I have "keep me signed in" checked. Is there something I can do to "retain" my sign in?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @holly46559
I’m sorry about that. Let’s try find out. If you're on iOS (iPhone or iPad), please make sure to check in the app settings that you have "App Tracking" enabled. Once you do, log out and then log back in.
Do you play on Facebook? If so, have you checked your Facebook permissions? When you give an app access to your Facebook account, that access expires after 90 days. The app then loses access to your account, which may affect your progress and friends list. Visit here for more info.
Let me know if you need more help 🙂