Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I recently started playing the game on my laptop. I have had zero offers to watch adverts for bonuses. Why? How can I fix it?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @Noodles4ever
The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game. Therefore video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.
So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, make sure you have the latest update.
FYI I've never had ads in my game and have been playing since 2015 😅
Check your App Store (where you downloaded Soda app) 🙂
how do i get latest update?