๐Ÿ’ฅ Introducing an explosive Soda addition: The MEGA Colorbomb! ๐Ÿ’ฅ

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited September 5 in Discussions

Hello Soda fans!

We have some sparkling news for you! The studio has been busy brewing up a new, exciting booster to add even more fizz to your Soda journey. Introducing the Mega Colorbomb! ๐ŸŽ‰

What is the Mega Colorbomb?

The Mega Colorbomb is an upgraded, supercharged version of the regular Colorbomb, and itโ€™s twice as powerful!

How Does it Work?

• ๐Ÿ” Activation: To activate the Mega Colorbomb, all you need to do is win 10 levels (not necessarily in a row).
  • ๐Ÿคฏ Effect: While the Mega Colorbomb is active, EVERY Colorbomb in the level is replaced with the Mega Colorbomb.
  • ๐Ÿ’ฅ Power: A Mega Colorbomb clears all candies of two colors on the board. When combined with another special candy, it turns all candies of two colors (one being that of the special that was combined, and one other being random) into specials for extra powerful results.
  • โšก๏ธ Duration: Once activated, it remains enabled for all subsequent level attempts until you fail a level. If you lose, you'll need to start over and win another 10 levels to get it back.

When & How Can You Try It?

Update September 5th:

The Mega Colorbomb is now available to all players! ๐ŸŽ‰

After testing this feature for all players, you'll now be able to unlock this feature after passing Level 700 in Candy Crush Soda Saga.

If you are below Level 700, but were a part of the test, your progress for the feature will be maintained and regained once you pass level 700!

Right now the Mega Colorbomb is being tested for some players, and starting today you might see it your game! If not, then you might see it in the coming future - so stay tuned!

The feature unlocks at level 120. So, get ready to dive into the fun and make the most of this explosive new booster!

Weโ€™d love to hear your feedback on this new feature. Please take a moment to vote in our poll and let us know what you think!

๐Ÿ’ฅ Introducing an explosive Soda addition: The MEGA Colorbomb! ๐Ÿ’ฅ 67 votes

๐Ÿ’– Love the Mega Color Bomb! Can't wait to use it!
65%
Cuauhtemoc_candyWerner_CichyYoscaEnergizerBunnygrace76Courtney1990PoutsyMountainMomGumyupawpawIffu2rebelchildJacalynCostaMoh1977Racoon7GoldenswordzPalash_SarmaGuffGirlDanishWolfAmoonmoonmoe75 44 votes
๐Ÿค” Sounds interesting, but I need to try the Mega Color Bomb first.
22%
Andres-2Jules289Lou_2002rakelpanaderateeweipingsandybeachcastle69GeriHardTechno23WindWalkersCreamstoneAwinterpawwallsansanta_1523spokojnyja88essex1234CocoDuval 15 votes
๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ I'm not sure about the Mega Color Bomb yet.
7%
SabrinaMikbalDieOmimiyess42sanRorobin 5 votes
๐Ÿ˜• I don't think I'll use the Mega Color Bomb much.
0%
๐Ÿšซ I prefer the game without new boosters like the Mega Color Bomb.
4%
kawaiifofuallans2277Haechan_17 3 votes
ยซ1345678

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?