Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have over a hundred and thirty continuous levels and I canโt seem to get the third podium! How do I get there? Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
thank you
Hi! Right now, you are in first place! ๐ Weekly Contest continues for 5 days and 10 hours (I used your screenshot ๐) If you are still in the top 3 you will win the 3rd badge.
up above here. Podium Streak. After play over 200 consecutive levels I canโt seem to get the 3rd one. Why not, what is the prize? Thanks.
Welcome to Soda Community @Helena28
Do you mean you donโt see your progress in Weekly Race? Can you show me a screenshot of what you see?
How to take a screenshot:ย https://www.take-a-screenshot.org