Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I purchase a coin by QR code its not get in to my account?
And Why I can not use it when I'm in a game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Pal4287nl
I am very sorry about your purchase issue đ. Regarding store unavailable, please try the following:
Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.Â
Connection: Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data
Clear Cache: in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not dataâď¸)
âââââ in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data
Regarding the purchase, please click the link below how to get a refund or your purchase corrected: