Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am over 4000 in levels, when I can't win the level I'm on why do all my bottles disappear? I understand losing 1 each time you lose but I lose all of them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @missyfarr777 welcome to Soda forum
I can imagine you are upset. There are several Rainbow streaks and the Game Studio sometimes changes certain features for certain groups of players to have a different game experience. We don't have any influence on it, sorry.
I myself have seen 4 different Rainbow streaks (e.g. consisting of 10 bottles) and almost always I lost my entire streak if I failed the level.
I thank you for your feedback and will pass it on 🙂