Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Nothing on the right…
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there @ikbal , sorry for the late response
I haven’t heard about it and have no information, sorry. This is in Help Center: My Soda Race has disappeared
I don't think so, because some guys I know still have the race all the time.
Same..no race. Has it been taken away permanently?
Hi Yosca
Today is FRIDAY
I played 60 levels, but the soda race didn't appear like it did in the past weeks, it should have appeared 6 hours ago !
Please HELP
MY ID # 14633694325
ok thanks!
Welcome to Soda Community @Anderspetter
Soda Race has changed recently. Some players see the Race from Friday to Monday, other players see Soda Race as usual. It’s not Friday yet 😉 You can find info here: