Stuck on Level 14023!

The bottles only come down from the area above the rope in this Bubble level. Once the area fills up with green, no more bottles come down. No matter what I do or which tools I use, I cant get the last few bottles to come down on the board to finish the game. Any ideas?

Answers

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 40,284 Friends Moderator

Hi @karen1dh warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. 💦

I'm sorry that you're stuck on level 14023 and the bottles don't get on the board. I passed the level a few weeks ago and can't remember exactly how it is structured. I'll be happy to check out the level later in my game. Please be patient, it's the middle of the night for me now. I will get back to you in a few hours.

• DieOmimi
    edited July 27

Hi @karen1dh I looked at level 14023 and took some screenshots:

This is my opening board:

For me, the bottles first came out of the bottle dispenser at the top left.

When I rescued the bear on the left side via the candy chain, the next bottles came out of the dispenser at the bottom right.

If you have rescued the bear on the right side, the lemonade rises in the middle and now the bottles come out of this dispenser. If your soda has not yet risen and the bear is sitting directly on the bottle dispenser in the middle of the board and blocking the opening, you should "push the bear away". Either through suitable candy combinations or - if you have boosters - with free switch hand. As soon as the opening is released, the bottles come out.
    I tried to make a lot of special candies (striped, wrapped, fish). With the special candies, you no longer need combinations with the same color. You can double-tap the special candy to get started. Fish are best because they get the bottles and then the lemonade rises so that the last bear reaches its destination.

I was able to finish the level with the last move.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.

I wish you good luck and a wonderful day. 💦

• karen1dh
    karen1dh Posts: 2 Newbie

Thank you so much!! I can't believe I didnt see the bottle feeder in the center. Finished it just fine now :)

• DieOmimi

Hi @karen1dh I'm glad I was able to help you.
    While you're here, why not get all the milestone badges for your community profile? Click on the "Contests" button at the top of the page. We also run our own community contests where you can win gold bars for your game.
    All the best to you and have fun playing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?