Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am lost, everything I am 1 level away from the gold it starts over. Explain again how it is played please.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @Sweets_6635
Unfortunately, I don't have this feature in my game, so I get my information from the announcement thread. The aim is to win a number of levels in a row within a certain period. In this image you can see that the challenge lasts 1 day and 23 hours.
So if you are just too late, you unfortunately won't win. You can read more here: Yeti’s Challenge