Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Lost level 14 diamond rewards. How do I receive diamond 14 rewards?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks @lambeau1. I pass the information on to our manager. Please be patient until the weekend is over.
Thank you very much.
User ID is 15057312877
Hi @lambeau1 I don't know this function. Don't worry. I'll talk to our community manager to see if he can help you. However, Community Managers are only available on weekdays and are not in the office on weekends. So please be patient. Our Community Manager will get back to you. So that he can help you quickly, I ask you to post your user ID. You can find your User ID by following these steps:
How can I find my player ID? Please click on the green font and post your Player ID (please no else, no email or other personal data). Thank you very much.
How do Iget my earned diamond boosters?
Hi DieOmimi,
I'm playing Candy Crush Soda Saga. Under Soda Supreme you accumulate points as you use your gold bars. I was on level 13 and spent enough gold bars to win boosters and didn't receive them cause I accidently swiped up and lost the 'claim' tab.
Hi @lambeau1 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. 💦
Which diamond rewards do you mean? I've been playing Cany Crush Soda Saga for a very long time, but haven't seen any diamond rewards in the game. Do you mean Candy Crush Soda Saga or another game? Do you have a screenshot that shows me what exactly you're missing? Thank you very much.