Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Perché a fine partita non posso vedere il video ed avere altre possibilità di gioco?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Claus74 warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. 💦
Only a few players who are in a corresponding test group have advertising for additional moves or other advantages. In Candy Crush Soda Saga, I don't have this feature either. I appreciate videos but in other games where I have this feature. We cannot influence the test groups. The only thing you can do is keep your device and the game app up to date at all times. Maybe at some point you will be assigned to a test group and get this function.
Have a nice day. 💦