Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why can’t you participate in 4 in a row? It lets me pick a square but does not tick the tile when I complete the task.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to hear that @PauletteCrane !
Have a Sodalicious day 😎
Hello @PauletteCrane
I am sorry to hear that the task in 4 in a Row doesn’t count when you play levels behind The Door. The Door feature is still being tested and the ultimate goal is to give players at the end of the map the opportunity to continue participating in a tournament such as Star Hunt. We haven't been told yet if this will include 4 in a Row. Have you tried to see if the task is recognized when you replay a level? So not behind The Door? Please let me know so I can discuss this with the CM.
So going back and replaying a level worked!!! It just won’t work in the test environment. THANK YOU!
I just did what you suggested to my phone. Then went back in to the game, got the goal of what I was supposed to get on the tile, fish with a wrapped candy twice. But still would not tick the tile. It’s an admin problem. It has something to do with the level past 14560
Hi @PauletteCrane I had recommended our standard bug fixes. It usually helps to clear the cache and restart the device. I already understood that you want to participate in 4 in a row, but your task is not counted. With 4 in a row, you don't have to play new levels. Just choose a square where you can replay levels you've already played. I currently have "Create a coloring candy" and "collect 15 fish" or "create 20 wrapped candies". I always do this on already played levels and it counts.
My question needs to be answered by Admin.
sorry that’s not case. If you read my question I am asking why after game 14560 it will not let me participate in 4 in a row. It has nothing to with racing. It just lets us when prizes. It will let me select a tile but won’t acknowledge that I completed the task.
Hi @PauletteCrane warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. 💦
Please follow our standard bug fixes:Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updatesMemory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommend having at least 2GB free. If you have less than this be sure to free up some memory to enable the game to run as smoothly as possible.Cache: Clear cache in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data!) Clear Cache (iOS): Go to Settings > General > iPhone Storage > The game > Offload App.Restart: Sometimes, restarting the game can clear any temporary glitches. Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.Connection: If possible, try switching the connection between mobile data and a Wi-Fi connection. In case you have a stable Wi-Fi, please prefer it and turn off your mobile data. I hope this helps. Let me know if you need any help.