Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
is stuck wasted 5 lollypop and any lots of gold bars and other things fifinally gave up my life bottles ! I want my stuff back!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
@sdholly you hadn't answered me if I should look at the level in my game to give you tips. Now you have opened another post. Therefore, I will close this to avoid confusion. Thank you for your understanding.
Hi @sdholly warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. 💦
I'm sorry that you're stuck at level 4050 and wasted some items from your inventory. Have you found a solution for the level in the meantime? Should I take a look at it? Please tell me where exactly your problem is at this level. Thanks.