Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I can't believe I am wanting this!
I just want to delete my progress in my King games
I went to Facebook and did what I was supposed to there, but it keeps coming back when I reinstall my games
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @GrandmaNat warm welcome to our community at Candy Crush Soda Saga. π¦
There is a "Delete my account" function directly in the app. Have you used this feature?
You can also follow the instructions from our πHelp Center:
How do I delete my player account?
Have a nice day. π¦