Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on level 14560 and cant get past the door. I can see that other players have gone ahead in the race to win gold bars, and are now on 14575. I do have the latest version. Any ideas?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @avril123 welcome to Soda Community
Congratulations on your achievement! Windows players are 90 levels ahead of mobile players, that’s why they can move on.
Every Friday new levels will be released; you can find the info here:
Have a Sodalicious day! 🍭