๐Ÿฅค Welcome a New Soda Mod: Princess_Jessica! ๐ŸŽ‰

LoFiGummy
LoFiGummy Posts: 1,759 Community Manager
edited August 5 in Discussions

Hello Soda fans! ๐Ÿป

We have some exciting news to share with you all today! Please join me in welcoming our beloved moderator, @Princess_Jessica, who will now be taking on the role of moderator for Candy Crush Soda Saga in addition to her current role in Candy Crush Jelly Saga!

Many of you may already know @Princess_Jessica from the fantastic help in the Jelly community, but for those who donโ€™t, weโ€™ve got a special mini-interview to help you get to know our new mod better.

๐Ÿ‘‘ Letโ€™s get to know Princess_Jessica! ๐Ÿ‘‘

1. Can you tell us a bit about your experience with Soda, how did you start playing?
๐Ÿ‘‘ I was curious one day about Soda because I saw so many players talking about it so I said hmm I'm gonna give it a try so I downloaded the game started playing and couldn't stop it is now my favorite game ๐Ÿ˜

2. What do you love most about the Soda community?
๐Ÿ‘‘ What I love most about the Soda community. It is such a fun, competitive, welcoming, loving community.

3. What inspired you to become a moderator for Soda as well as Jelly?
๐Ÿ‘‘ I loved helping others. When I saw how the mods were able to help all of the players I knew I wanted to become a mod for Jelly and now Soda.

4. Whatโ€™s your favorite booster in Soda?
๐Ÿ‘‘ My favorite booster in soda is of course the supersonic hammer.

5. Can you share a fun fact about yourself?
๐Ÿ‘‘ A fun fact about myself is I love cats and dogs. I have 2 house cats and 2 dogs. They think they are my babies lol ๐Ÿคฃ

โ€”

We're so happy to have @Princess_Jessica bring passion and experience to the Soda community alongside myself and @Yosca. Please join us in giving a warm welcome and feel free to reach out if you have any questions or just want to say hi!

And if youโ€™re interested in joining the Soda Mod Team, thereโ€™s still an opportunity! Check out the details and apply here.

Hope you all have a great day everyone! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿป๐ŸŽง

ยซ134

Comments

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?