Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi, I have been using my Facebook account for sometime now to save my progress. Currently am on level 2000. However, I recently registered here at king website and I cannot continue with my current level with the king account
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you it has been resolved
Welcome to Soda Community @Wiggzilla
Did you create a King account for the game? Community account is not the same as a King game account 😉 Personally, I think that a Facebook game account has more issues than a King account.
When you sync both accounts you will be back at the same level. Please visit the link below how to sync both accounts: