Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hello
Is there a new APP UPDATE for Candy Crush?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I’m all about it! 🥳
Happy crushing @mvbarrett3 🥤
Great news🫶🏼🤗
Your the best!
That is the latest version, so you're good 🤗
I have version 1.274.3
thank you!🤗
You can find the version in your App Store 🙂 Open App Store, search for Candy Crush Soda Saga.
IOS
I’m not sure how to find it
No, there is no other way, sorry. Which game version do you have?
Thank you for your prompt answer. The apple App Store won’t let me update??
Help! Is there another way?!
Hi there @mvbarrett3
Please check your App Store for updates.
sweet dreams