Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why am I not receiving credit for all of the yellow whistles that I have collected in the soda cup challenge?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Tez Sorry to hear this.
Could it be that you are playing the game on multiple devices? I myself have the game on more than 1 device and on 1 device I played Soda Cup. Then I saw later on my other device where I had not played Soda Cup I got a second chance (which was of course not right). On this device the candies were not counted, after all I had played Soda Cup before.
If you don’t have the gane on more than 1 device, please try these steps:
Restart: Force close all open apps and restart your device. Leave it switched off for at least 10 seconds, then turn it on again.
Updates: Make sure you have the latest game and device updates
Memory: Do you have sufficient memory on your device? King recommends having at least 2GB free memory storage to run the game smoothly.
Connection: Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using cellular data
Clear Cache: in Android: go to settings - tap on apps - tap on candy crush soda - tap on storage - tap on clear cache (not data❗️)
————— in iOS: go to settings - tap on Safari - tap on Clear history and website data