Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am disgusted. Have beaten a couple of games in the last 3 days but it keeps going right back to repeat level. I’m about to quit this game. Very discouraging.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @carmelsevere
I'm not sure I understand you correctly. Do you mean the game doesn't recognize that you've completed levels? Or do you mean that when you open the game you are not at the last level and you have to scroll to your current level?