Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The soda cards green bar is frozen. Ive tried logging out and back in. Restarting my phone. The app is up to date. What else can i do to claim the soda cards?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Same has happened to me
I have obtained 3 soda cards. It keeps telling me i have more to claim but it's stuck on 3.I have 15 days left. I play on two devices: android Google pixel phone and samsung tablet. I can't find anything but my email address as my user id. A couple of years ago, when i needed help, I'm pretty sure it was a number but i can't find that under my profile
Welcome to Soda Community @kingsta
Sorry this is happening; I’m having the same issue. We would like to know, do you play the game on more than 1 device? If you do, what kind of devices do you play the game on? What is your Player ID? Click here how to find out.