Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I've made three purchases to continue my winning streak yet I'm not getting my winning streak because I'm getting kicked out of the app after I make my purchase which is the only reason that I made the purchase in the first place
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
IF it was fixed in 2024, it's derailed again in April 2026
Hello @rlw1975
I am sorry to hear that you have lost your winning streak due to a glitch 😔 The Studio is aware of the glitches and is looking into it.