Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I deleted the previous candy crush by accident, how can I returned back
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @omsalama
I’m so sorry to hear that you accidentally deleted the game. If you have saved your game by using a King or Facebook account you can find your gold bars and your progress. Simply log in with the same account credentials. Unfortunately boosters and lives are stored in your device’s memory so you have lost them 😔 If you don’t find your progress, please contact Customer Care; they can manually restore your progress 🙂
If you didn’t save your game, please create a King account: How do I create a King account then get in contact with Customer Care to restore your progress.
To contact Customer Care, click this link: https://soporto.king.com/contact Select the correct game, choose topic “Lost progress” subtopic “I lost my progress” Please note: use the same email address that your game is linked to 🙂
Note: You might receive an automated response so please reply back to this email, and an agent will be in touch. It can take up to 72 hours before you receive an answer. (If you have not heard from them within 3 days, send a reply to the same email you have received)