Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’m stuck at level 14920. There is an open pink door. I can’t go through it. I keep getting mastery level.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @ludup
I am very sorry about the pink door. This is reported to the Studio and they are still investigating it.
New levels will be released Friday; Windows devices are ahead of mobile devices.
Hi there @Roxanne-9 Please update your game 🙂 The latest levels are:
iOS, Android:
Episodes 985, 986, and 987 with the final level being 14920.
Windows:
Episodes 991, 992, and 993 with the final level being 15010.
I'm also stuck at a pink door for the last few days on level 14545