Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
When I go into my game, it is frozen up when I try to make a move. Please help me. I don’t wanna lose everything.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @julietrout
I am sorry to hear that your game is freezing 😕
Please visit this Help Center article about the freezing: Technical & Connection issues Select your device type at the top (Android, iOS, Windows, Amazon) scroll down and find topic "why does my game freeze"
Hope this helps 🙂