Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I’ve recently passed level 10,000 in CC Soda. I’m curious if there’s a bonus/prize for hitting the level?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Brandy_Pratt 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
There are no Milestone prizes in Soda Saga!
But, you are in Candy Crush Saga Community! I will request to move your question to Candy Soda Saga area 😉 @Yosca
Congratulations for reaching 10K levels in your game 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻
Thank you for joining our Community and have a great rest of the day!