Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why are there so few events and challenges now? Soda crush has become super boring recently.
Anyone else notice this?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I said the something I also wrote to the people, and they did not respond to my letter. I am with you 100% with this game this game is so boring and not fun anymore that's because the people that was there before left the company, and now a new generation came in and change everything even the season do not look as good anymore it looks pretty tacky.