Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I have like a 325 day streak and I don’t want to lose it. I’m trying to buy bars since I missed a day and the store is having those issues. What happens if it takes my streak out?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you for replying back! Just need to make sure before I can assists you!
Basically, if you lose your daily streak, all that happens is the streak will start from Day 1.
From first day to 6th day, you will receive a single booster and from 7th day, you will receive double boosters. t
Let me call in one of our Candy Soda Saga Moderator @Yosca to provide further assistance🍫🍫
yes
Thank you for replying back @Angel_of_the_undead🤗
Then, you must be playing Candy Crush Soda Saga? Isn't it?
log in streak
Hello @Angel_of_the_undead🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you please clarify something for me?
Are you talking about 325 days "log-in" streak OR the "Win-streak" that you achieve after winning each level in your first try?