Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Why does it say I missed a day and it is still the same day I need to play. Does Soda Crush use a different clock? I would think and day would start and end by the time on my clock.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry about your Daily Bonus @jojoann
There are a number of reasons this reset might happen: device updates, the time you logged in, and one-time glitches may cause this. Another reason could be that if you play on multiple devices the game could be disrupted (I had the same experience).
You can find info in Help Center article: My Daily Bonus restarted