Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
The pop=up is displayed untop of the game area blocking the players view of the game board.
My suggestion: display pop=ups in a location that does not block the players view of the game board
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
p342, yes I agree!! This pop up is so annoying that it got me thinking why in the world would the designers want to antagonize me so. I'm playing on a PC where there is plenty of room to put it somewhere else. I'm guessing maybe there is a phone version that must overlap and they need the different formats to be similar. If there is no good reason …well that would make me mad.