Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I dont know why I lose all my bonuses when I log it to play on my ipad or my phone verses the computer. my level is correct but I lose all the extra lives, and bonus pieces when I log into another device.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dellimom welcome to Soda Community
Boosters, Extra Lives, and Extra Moves are not saved on King’s servers; they are saved locally on the device in which you received them. This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they don’t transfer to your other devices.