Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I missed a day and wanted to buy some gold bars so I don’t lose my streak but the button says ‘contacting’ and I’m unable to purchase any gold. I’ve force closed the game, restarted my phone and nothing has worked. I really don’t want to lose my streak 😫 anyone have any advice as to what to do?
TIA
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thanks I reached out to customer service at the same time and they sorted it for me so my streak remains in tack - phew ☺️
I believe it’s too late now even the store is back online. You get only one opportunity to purchase (I think). Sorry.