Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
How can I retrieve my old game
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Welcome to Soda Community @carpenter28
If you have saved your game using a King or Facebook account, you can find your progress. If you log in with the same account details, you will find your progress and gold bars. Boosters, on the other hand, are stored in the memory of your device and will be lost.
If you have not created an account, please read this article from the Help Center: ➡️ I can’t find my progress
Let me know if you need more help 🙂
Below is a link with info you may want to read…
https://kingcare.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/10757309955485-I-can-t-find-my-progress-in-the-game-How-to-retrieve-your-levels#%20