Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Donโt get me wrong, I Love this game, which is why I was so disappointed when I ranked 2nd in the soda cup, just to find out that the prize is worse than all the other activities! Whose idea was this!?! Booooo!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Have No Fear The Soda Crush King is Here I Won the Soda Cup 500 Gold Bars Hip Hip HooRayyy ๐๐๐๐พ๐พ๐พ Do I get a Badge For Being the World Champ ?
I thought the prize sucked for 1st place, then I noticed the 500 gold bars I won. I'm happy. Congratulations on winning 2nd place :-)