Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I think it would also be cool if you could add more lolly pops in the game and more candies and different paths too
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I think timed boosters and bonuses should only be used in the beginning of a challenge. By the time I reach 9 or 10 levels in a row, for instance, I don’t need a 10 min booster I need a bonus I can use later please. I usually have many mins when I’m on a roll and 10 more does not seem useful at that time. Thanks
Yes! Or earn some decemt boosters for passing levels