Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
is there some reason why I didn't receive any bonuses when I had two podium ticks and on the third lot I was second and did not receive anything
This was for last week ending 16 th February
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi @Bosel
Welcome to the Sweet Soda Community
I am sorry here from you, if you don't receive rewards you can mail player support area contact us mention your game I'd and subtopic prizes not received below the link
Contact Us
Thank You