Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I updated to windows 11 and i have a king account. It saved the progress but took all my rewards away so actually I am starting with nothing. that doesn't seem right. Very frustrating. saved the progress but not the rewards. just isn't righ
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I agree I really don't want to play it anymore. I"ll find something new. Kind of a rip off what they do. We'll find other games.
I also had an update around the 1st of the month and all of my rewards that I had earned and saved are all gone now. Why play at all when your rewards are taken away?