Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Hi. I'm not getting any lives that I ask my friends for, and I don't know how to add more friends. Before, I got them without any problem. Help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi welcome to the soda community
To add friends in Candy Crush Soda, you can use the "Add more friends" section in your profile. Steps Go to your profile Find the "Add more friends" section Add friends using the provided options
You can find below the image
If you don't get lives, please check your game latest version. Increase your friends list who play this game much..
Thank you for joining us