Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
What is the latest level for Candy Crush Soda Saga
Thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Thank you
Here is a link to get that info…
What is the latest level in Candy Crush Soda Saga? — King Community
What is the latest level on Candy Crush Soda for windows
Maybe you need to update the game app 🤷♂️
I have 16105 but posted on line was 16180
Thanks for your help just wish I could get a good number
Oh, for windows about 90 more levels
I mean for windows Thanks
on mobile devices, it’s 16.090