Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I click on Candy Crush Soda Saga in my line up of my games on Facebook and I play Sunday Evening, when I tried to to bring this game up it was a blank screen. What did you all do with my game. I was at level 9888. Help where is the game?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there! It sounds like your game on Facebook's site is having some trouble loading. Please try these troubleshooting steps and let us know if you still are not able to access your game:
Now try playing the game again. If the issue persists, try using a different browser. You can download them here: Google Chrome (recommended), Mozilla Firefox, Opera Browser