Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
@moonlight46 @DanishWolf @michimune
I would like to bake, but I haven't found a good oven.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I'm sad we burned the last cake, still at 1954467563 @michimune @brklacich @smessyrn @clample @jerrystearns Kathy, Cindy, Jan, Snow, Stephanie, Debra @DanishWolf @jerrystearns
Thanks. I'll try to spend less time in cake jail.
Chayote 1954467563 for @michimune @EShirley @DanishWolf @moonlight46, @brklacich @clample @Betty1003 @smessyrn @snow @cindy @kathy @jan @stephanie @debra
Thanks, caught up, maybe.
If you just revise your previous post, you cannot push this thread at the top in forum.
I'm so confused.
Me too. So many glitches, it is hard to tell which one.
Cindy, thanks for finishing teeth.
I get this as a compensation for the glitch on last cake today ⤵️
so I am an idiot and forgot the first rule of baking. Don’t leave the cake unattended. And big chunk o cake at Yam so built rutabaga for @EShirley @Betty1003 @michimune @smessyrn @DanishWolf @clample cindy Stephanie et al.
oo
Thank you all. Gator Teeth, with a new cake. 1954412363 🎂🐊
@michimune @brklacich @smessyrn @clample @jerrystearns Kathy, Cindy, Jan, Snow, Stephanie, Debra @DanishWolf @jerrystearns
cc
True. Still at Poke Salad, with a new cake. 1954300873
my
Missed it? 😳 😵💫
Bake-a-cake is on pause at 5:30pm CEST today
I bet we don’t have any cake to bake this week. Hope the Studio can fix it by next Thursday 🤞
Cindy had baked many slices but the cake would be reset 😔
If you create a team and then leave it and move to another team, the previous team you have created will disband UNLESS another team member takes your role as an administrator over there.
I think this is the reason for the disappearance of your first team.
Everyone is stuck in the last slice of tier two due to a glitch arise from their version of game!!!
I have already save over 100 teams so far😆.
This slice is an ultra easy level, so I can pass it in a few seconds 😁
so @michimune was able to pass piece number seven of second tier and i have finished up to that and maybe if michimune can do that piece then the rest of the cake can be finished tonight. another fix could be accomplished by King developers complete the piece for everyone’s game.