Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
Candy Crush Soda . Cannot connect to store. Needs to be restored by the end of the day or I loose over 1,000 days of daily bonus. Ty !
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Good Morning, I am having the same problem I cannot connect to the store, I have tried a few days now and I'm not able to even play my game. I don't want to start over because I have great progress in my game like over or almost 3500. Please help me to figure out what's wrong!!