Share news, updates, or anything Soda-related you'd love to chat about!
Get help for your Soda game here!
Join competitions for a chance to win Gold Bars and other Sodalicious prizes!
This is were you can talk about fun Soda and off-topic related things with other Soda Players!
Got a feature idea? Share your thoughts to help make Soda even better!
I am on 4000 something on candy soda now I cannot play it I don’t want to go to start again and can’t get any shops
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
still can’t get soda and not going back to start
I have never had to sign in as just went straight to the game , so I am NOT going to start from one I am on 4079?
Hi there and welcome to our Community!
I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble getting back to your level 4000 progress. Do you perhaps receive an error message when trying to log in with your Facebook or Kingdom account? If so, could you please share a screenshot of this?